Character Name? Gupla

Level? 60

Professions? Tailor/Herb

Are you attuned to Molten Core? Yes

Are you attuned to Onyxia's Lair? Yes

Age and Location? 27, Michigan

Can you meet our raid times? Yes

Do you have a mic and are you willing to use Discord? Yes

Where did you hear about Omen? World chat and the guild corner forums on the elyisum site.

Do you have anyone currently in the guild that would vouch for you? Did a couple dungeon runs with some guys Friday night. Enrin was in most of them, would think he would.

Have you read the guild information? Yes

Gaming Experience

Please go into detail about your prior raiding experience.
Played vanilla back in retail but never got into raiding. Honestly have very little experience when it comes to raiding. My history consists of a couple mc runs the past month. I'm eager to experience something new.

What makes you different from other applicants?
I'm very easy going and laid back. Looking for a fun time and to accomplish some things I've never done before. I will take advice well and come to raids prepared. This most likely doesn't make me much different from others but that's probably a good thing.

Hypothetical Questions

We are clearing through progression content and half-way through the scheduled raid time the raid leader asks you to sit so a new recruit can come in. How do you react?
Sit out. No big deal. I'm fine with whatever is better for the guild as a whole.

We have been raiding for several hours but have failed to make any progress on the current encounter. You're the raid leader and we only have about 30 minutes left of scheduled raid time. What do you do?
If we are close and morale is good give it another shot if majority of people are up for it. If we are not close or morale is bad then call it and spend the time discussing strategies for next time.

Who would win in a fight between a Pineapple and a Banana?
Pineapple all the way.
Gupla

Return to Nostalrius/Elysium